Product Code: WCSBPWCO
You'll derive the following benefits from the Best Practices for Wildlife Control Operators:
* Describes the integrated wildlife damage management (IWDM) concept in simple language, to help students better understand its applicability to their profession
* Offers a practical five-step approach that will help professionals develop successful solutions for the many different situations they'll encounter in their work
* Illustrations and photographs clarify the use of tools and techniques
* Fact sheets offer specific management recommendations for the species of greatest interest to wildlife control operators, and support other educational programs offered by Master Gardeners, wildlife biologists, and wildlife rehabilitators
* Based on a product that already has a successful track record, this manual can serve as the foundation for educational and regulatory programs for this industry across the region
5/5 Don't let the price deter you, 3.17.2013
Reviewer: Kevin Cornwell (Carrollton, VA)
EXTREMELY good reference for all WCO companies. Every office should have one.
|Dimensions:||8 x 9 1/4 inches 350 pages|
This product is currently unavailable.
1 customer reviews