The RodeXit STRAIGHT Proofing Strip
is a a highly rodent resistant barrier made of very durable polymer material - Santoprene - and has an embedded rodent proof barrier consisting of 10 solid stainless-steel wires with a diameter of 0.04 inch (1 mm).Mounting is quick and easy, saving labor costs, and it is extremely durable, lasting up to 10 years.
The primary use is proofing stationary gaps (up to 1.4 inches), and vertical astragal gaps between the 2 door edges of double doors. RodeXit can be installed with an optional mounting strip or simply by means of broad-headed screws
This proofing technology has successfully been tested by the accredited and independent test institution Danish Technological Institute in an extended "rat attack test".
For proofing threshold gaps of horizontally operating manual doors i.e.manual swing doors with normal hinges, try the Rodexit WAVE Door Sweep!
- Great protection against all pests including rats & mice
- Easy trimming with common tin snips and a Stanley knife
- Easy & extremely fast installation (can be installed in less than 2.5 minutes)
- More than 10 years durability under favorable circumstances
- Screw hole markings facilitate fast and perfect looking installations
- Made with non-toxic materials
- Minimal trimming waste
- Easy cleaning
- Very cost effective
- Optional use of aluminum carpet trims or wood strips as attractive mounting strips
to download a guide on the proofing of stationary gaps.
to download a guide on the proofing of the astragal gap of double swing doors.
( 0 )
This product has not yet been rated
There are currently no reviews for this product.
.55 lbs. (.249 Kg) per yard