GriffolynŽ TX-1200 Crawl Space Encapsulation Vapor Barrier
is a 3-ply laminate
combining two layers of linear low density
polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is
specifically engineered to provide high strength
and durability in a lightweight material.
Ventilated dirt crawl spaces provide a source of moisture that can lead to mold, mildew, fungus and even structural decay. A crawl space can foster environments that lead to severe health issues, environmental moisture problems and increased energy consumption. Therefore, a crawl space needs to be sealed with a crawl space vapor barrier or crawl space vapor retarder to help maintain humidity levels for occupant comfort, reduce heating and cooling costs and minimize other moisture related problems.
Features and Benefits:
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in extremely cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Class C, ASTM E
( 0 )
This product has not yet been rated
There are currently no reviews for this product.