The internationally patented Topcat Mole/Vole Trap is a very efficient, high quality trap which catches rodents from both tunnel directions. Aside from preventive methods, such as enhancement of natural predators, the topcat trap can efficiently control moles and voles due to a sensitive release mechanism.
The Topcat Trap is positioned into the rodent tunnel, capturing from both directions. A visual difference between the armed and the released trap enable a quick check of set traps. The topcat-trap is especially efficient in capturing moles, water voles (Arvicola terrestris), common voles, field mice (Microtus aravalis) and others. Adult animals as well as pups are captured.
Topcat helps to inhibit the enormous population dynamics of the target rodents and avoids economic damage in agriculture, horticulture, forage production and landscape management.
Advantages over other traps:
- High quality product made of stainless steel (rust-free)
- No harm to the environment, user-friendly (no chemicals)
- Quick and easy application
- Catches rodents from both tunnel directions
- Very sensitive release mechanism
- Rodents die quickly
- Comfortable operating position, hygienic mode of operation
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Can be used against multiple rodent species - moles, voles, field mice, etc.
( 0 )
This product has not yet been rated
There are currently no reviews for this product.
1.45 lbs. (.657 kg.)
Mole, Vole, Shrew, Field Mouse