Model C12TD-36 is primarily used for raccoon, armadillo, porcupine, badger and fisher, but can be used for skunk, woodchuck, opossum and similar size animals. Set on its side, it may be used to take bobcat or fox. This rugged trap is made with strong tight 1/2” x 1” mesh in 14 gage cage wire to keep raccoons from reaching in for bait and hold them once they are captured. It weighs 16 lbs. and measures 36” L x 12” W x 12” H. This is a heavy duty professional trap with one trap door. The rear slider door is simply slides up when locking device is released to make the transfer of live animals into another holding trap quick and easy. This trap is strong, reliable, durable, and requires little maintenance. It features super strong coil springs that power the trap door. The door locks into place which prevents animals from escaping, even if the trap is rolled over or flipped completely upside down. This trap is triggered by a swing bar wire trigger mechanism which allows you to capture the most trap shy animals and does not have a trip pan for animals to avoid.
36L x 12W x 12H
1 x 1/2" - 14" gauge mesh
Comstock Series Traps
- Heavy Duty Professional Traps - Comstock traps are the fastest closing cage traps made, durable, reliable, utilizing a unique wire trigger mechanism that is sensitive to fire, yet stable to place and requires little maintenance.
- Super strong coil springs power the trap doors which makes them instantly snap into place when the trap is triggered. This prevents animals from backing out when the trap fires.
- Locking Trap Doors - Locking doors prevent animals from escaping, even if the trap is flipped upside down.
- No Trip Pan To Avoid - Trap is triggered by a swing bar push through wire trigger mechanism which allows you to capture the most trap shy animals.
- Function In Any Position - They can even be set upside down, sideways, or vertically.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Quality Assured - Each trap is quality inspected and tested before it is shipped to you, our valued customer.
Comstock Custom Cages
16 lbs. (7.26 Kg.)
1" x 1/2"
12"W x 12"H x 36"L