The Bird Hawk Laser HD50 uses optical precision lenses. This unit has been specifically developed for use as a safe,effective,and silent bird scaring tool, ideal for long distance bird repelling. Birds perceive the laser beam as an approaching physical threat,and fly away. After consistent use, birds will recognize the area as unsafe.
Uses: Corporate grounds, homes, gardens, patios, transportation platforms, loading docks, parking garages and lots,farms,
storage buildings, public parks and beaches, waterfront property, boatyards, orchards,and vineyards.
- Laser Type: DiodePumpedSolidState(DPSS)
- Wavelength: 532nm
- Operating Temperature: 5degreesCelsius to 40degreesCelsius
- Laser Classification: II/IIIa*
- Total Emitted Power: <50mW
- Emission: Continuous
- Divergence: <1mrad(worstcase)
- Range(in darkness): >450meters
- Switch: Push Button
- Battery: One CR123A
- Battery Life: About 2 hours
- Dimensions: 50mm x 220mm (1.96" x 8.66")
( 0 )
This product has not yet been rated
There are currently no reviews for this product.