BD-135 is an aromatic bird repellent that uses passive scent technology to disperse Methyl Anthranilate (MA) and two proprietary ingredients into the air to effectively repel birds from outdoor and semi-enclosed areas. BD-135 uses a bird repellent ingredient called Methyl Anthranilate (MA). MA is a naturally occurring, non-hazardous food-grade ingredient made from grapes that is commonly used in various industries to give products a grape scent and flavor. BD-135 is very easy to apply and requires no special tools for installation. Simply hang the pouch in areas where birds congregate. BD-135 is cost-effective, safe, and easy to use. Pouches will remain effective for up to 3 months depending on weather conditions and temperature. Place this product is suitable for residential and commercial buildings, and agricultural applications. Prevent nuisance birds issues at commercial, agricultural, outdoor restaurants, and residential properties with BD-135. Place pouches up to 8 - 10 feet apart. If birds continue to congregate, increase density of pouch placement by placing approximately 6 feet apart.
- 1 lb.
- Passive scent technology
- Natural, non-hazardous food-grade ingredient
- Easy to apply and requires no tools
- Ideal for residential, commercial and agricultural use
- More effective than MA without added proprietary ingredients
- Use in situations where misting MA is not allowed
- Low cost, effective, simple to use bird control system
- Effectively deters most bird species*
- Humane and low-cost solution
- Does not harm people, pets or animals
- Pouch placement is easy and fast
- There is no assembly required
- Made from food-grade ingredients; EPA registered*
- Increasing coverage is as simple as placing an additional pouch
- Birds do not habituate to BD-135
- AS WITH MOST BIRD DETERENTS, BD-135 IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN NESTING SCENARIOS OR ANY OTHER HEAVY BIRD PRESSURE SITUATIONS.
*To reduce threats to legally protected species and to avoid noncompliance with the Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act, follow all product installation instructions.
*NOT FOR SALE IN CA