Welcome
menu

Shopping Cart

•••••

Your cart is currently empty.

NoMolŪ *Magnum* Pro-Pak (5 Dozen)

Product Code: NWSNMDZ5
NoMolŪ *Magnum* Pro-Pak (5 Dozen) : 365
NoMolŪ *Magnum* Pro-Pak (5 Dozen)
Processing...

NoMolŪ *Magnum* Pro-Pak (5 Dozen)

Product Code: NWSNMDZ5

$229.95
(4.6) 24 Reviews Read Reviews

QUANTITY

plus icon minus icon
Description
Details
Reviews
Videos
Specs

NoMol Mole Trap, Pro-Pak (5 Dozen) the most effective european designed mole trap on the market. 

Note: Wooden dowels not included.

Click here for Product Instructions

Customer Reviews ( 24 )

Average Customer Rating:
5/5 No more Moles!!, 09/05/2019
Reviewer: Jeff S
Don't waste your time on other traps.. These work..find the main tunnel and place according to instructions. These are the only ones I will use.
5/5 Great Traps, 07/26/2019
Reviewer: Darin French
Found these traps through a professional rodent removal company. They work great once you identify the main run ways. Old and young, big and small, I've caught them all . Would highly recommend
5/5 Mr, 07/25/2019
Reviewer: James Traver
Caught a couple so far. Waiting for more to show up, first time doing business with wildlife control Supplies, super quick, great variety, various shipping options great! Thank You
5/5 good trap, 06/15/2019
Reviewer: marian
Great result from the first try. Bought 2 pairs, got the package in the morning, set the traps, and next morning I got one. Put them back in, there are more.
5/5 Awesome Trap, 06/07/2019
Reviewer: Steve Younger
I have problems with moles and gophers. I have traps that work on the gophers but cannot seem to get them to work on the moles. I ordered a set of NoMole traps and by the next day I caught my first mole and a gopher. I have caught two more moles and two more gophers in the next three days and it has been four days since I've seen a new mound. The traps are a little tricky to set and slide into the runs without tripping them but with a little patience they are well worth the inconvenience. I would recommend them.
5/5 I bought more, 05/22/2019
Reviewer: sloan
You must use an active tunnel. Last year I bought one pkg. as a trial. They WORK! I usually use them with the prongs down, but placement wasn't working, so I placed the prongs pointing up. Got the vole. I used youtube to find the best (which are this design). The man used a tablespoon to widen the opening. To test if tunnel is active, press it down lightly,. Just enough to tell if they when through again, then set the traps (2) in both directions, prongs entering tunnel first. Cover so no light gets in. I've used dirt or a piece of cardboard weighted down. It's works with a empty space between the set traps. Just make sure there isn't light getting into the tunnel
1/5 PowellOH, 11/19/2018
Reviewer:
I've tried to use these traps every which way I can and have come up with nothing. I wouldn't recommend buying these traps at all. They simply trip them and/or go around them. I've followed the directions for over a month and no luck at all.
5/5 Best mole and shrew trap ever!, 10/02/2018
Reviewer: Jason
I have trapped 35 shrews, 4 moles, and 5 chipmunk with these traps in just over 4 months! They are simple to use and extremely effective! After spending over $300 on an exterminator last year I am happy to have finally found a trap that actually works for the regular home owner. Follow the directions and always wear gloves and store the traps outside to keep a human scent off. You will not be disappointed! Wild Life Control Supply stands behind their products too! Great traps and great company! Thanks.
5/5 Caught him the next DAY, 09/19/2018
Reviewer: Steve in PA
I used this trap made in Germany 30 years ago and looked far to find it again. The rest of these contraptions don't work near as this one. It's so simple and so easy. Just make sure you don't bury it and forget where you put it. I caught my mole in 24 hours and my lawn can be now repaired.
4/5 NoMol, 09/17/2018
Reviewer: C Heine
I have used many different traps and baits for getting rid of moles in my lawn. I have had the best success with NoMol traps. I am not successful every time, but the majority of the time I am. The claw traps have worked but not as good. It takes more skill to set the claw traps correctly.
5/5 Just what I needed!!, 09/11/2018
Reviewer: Andy
3 moles trapped on the first try!! I definitely recommend the Nomoles traps!!!!
5/5 Finally a mole trap that works!, 09/01/2018
Reviewer: Jim W
These traps work very well. Simple and effective design!
1/5 Not Working for Us, 08/29/2018
Reviewer: LORI LACOSSE
Company: Private party/homeowner
We ordered 12 traps and followed the directions carefully. We were infested with moles this year. We didn't catch a single critter. I would like someone from your technical/customer service to contact us to discuss potential alternative solutions. As it stands now, we received no value for the money paid.
5/5 Effective!, 08/20/2018
Reviewer: Harold Dickerson
After seeing my yard destroyed for over two years and not knowing what to do about it, I stumbled on the nomole trap. I ordered a 4 pack and put them to work. It didn't take long and I caught two. I ordered a second set of four so I could catch twice as many twice as fast. It is good to know that you can take your yard back these traps.
5/5 Excellent Product, 07/20/2018
Reviewer: Lee
My only frustration was having to dig them up every other day to check them. I now poke an air hole in the tunnels about a foot prior to the trap; if the hole is plugged I pull up the trap. Otherwise I reset them once a week. The setting tool is a great help for us old guys who don't have the strength we once had. Best and most consistent trap on the market.
5/5 Excellent Product, 06/16/2018
Reviewer: Eric
Company: Rising Sun Lawn and Landscape
Order a set of four to try out and was so happy with the results and quality that we decided to buy more.
5/5 It Works!, 05/16/2018
Reviewer: Robert
I have tried other traps with limited success, this really works well, I even caught a vole in the mole tunnel.
5/5 Effective Trap, 04/15/2018
Reviewer: Todd Gove
Trapped my first mole within an hour. Very satisfied.
5/5 Why Pay More For Less?, 04/19/2016
Reviewer: Todd Kellam
I made the mistake of buying expensive mole traps and never caught one mole with them. I took the advise of a friend and ordered NoMol traps. Caught 7 moles of different species the first week! I've since looked at other traps but have yet to find anything as simple and cost effective as NoMol. I recommend them to everyone. My tip is to secure your trigger chains as you will lose one once in a while if you don't pay attention.
5/5 Easy to set ,compared to all other mole traps., 03/09/2016
Reviewer: Thomas with Wild Animal Control and Home Repairs
Works..Works and works , other traps are bulky dangerous and flat out worthless! Some are so difficult that if you don't do this or that ,your chances drop to 10 percent. With these traps chances are 90 percent with small amount of effort and you're not killing your clients dog. The 10 percent miss is from Shrews, in Ohio they are bad. Always check after rains and more traps the better.
5/5 Extremely effective!, 07/19/2015
Reviewer: Scott Ursiny
No-Mol traps are my go-to trap for ground moles. They are easy to set, easy to master, and deadly effective. We use them on our mole jobs for customers because they get results and catch any thing coming through the tunnel including the smaller star-nosed mole, shrews, voles, snakes and even cray fish. On one job, we even caught three moles weighing more than a pound each.
5/5 Mole Traps, 04/18/2013
Reviewer: David Kugler
The great thing about these traps is the little space that they take up in a truck. They work very well on Star Nose Moles or Eastern.
5/5 Works As Advertised/No Experience Necessary, 10/26/2012
Reviewer: David Petkis
With very little practice setting the trigger on the NoMol, I was able to trap 3 moles in a little over a week. It's just an easy-to-use and effective trap. After your first use, a little rust will start to form on the trap, but the rust actually makes the trap easier to set. I would recommend it to anyone with mole problems. I'm mole free and life is good!!
5/5 Effective Mole Removing Tool, 08/21/2012
Reviewer: Steve Lathrop
I've used "No Mol" traps a few times now. They work well on multiple species of ground dwelling rodents. Very simple to set and install, yet, you can be creative with them in different sets depending on the animal and/or the hole you find. Set, Install, Stake down, Cover and Flag it. It is out of sight. You are done.
Brand:
Wildlife Control Supplies
Dimensions:
5 Dozen NoMol Traps
Description

NoMol Mole Trap, Pro-Pak (5 Dozen) the most effective european designed mole trap on the market. 

Note: Wooden dowels not included.

Click here for Product Instructions

Details
Reviews

Customer Reviews ( 24 )

Average Customer Rating:
5/5 No more Moles!!, 09/05/2019
Reviewer: Jeff S
Don't waste your time on other traps.. These work..find the main tunnel and place according to instructions. These are the only ones I will use.
5/5 Great Traps, 07/26/2019
Reviewer: Darin French
Found these traps through a professional rodent removal company. They work great once you identify the main run ways. Old and young, big and small, I've caught them all . Would highly recommend
5/5 Mr, 07/25/2019
Reviewer: James Traver
Caught a couple so far. Waiting for more to show up, first time doing business with wildlife control Supplies, super quick, great variety, various shipping options great! Thank You
5/5 good trap, 06/15/2019
Reviewer: marian
Great result from the first try. Bought 2 pairs, got the package in the morning, set the traps, and next morning I got one. Put them back in, there are more.
5/5 Awesome Trap, 06/07/2019
Reviewer: Steve Younger
I have problems with moles and gophers. I have traps that work on the gophers but cannot seem to get them to work on the moles. I ordered a set of NoMole traps and by the next day I caught my first mole and a gopher. I have caught two more moles and two more gophers in the next three days and it has been four days since I've seen a new mound. The traps are a little tricky to set and slide into the runs without tripping them but with a little patience they are well worth the inconvenience. I would recommend them.
5/5 I bought more, 05/22/2019
Reviewer: sloan
You must use an active tunnel. Last year I bought one pkg. as a trial. They WORK! I usually use them with the prongs down, but placement wasn't working, so I placed the prongs pointing up. Got the vole. I used youtube to find the best (which are this design). The man used a tablespoon to widen the opening. To test if tunnel is active, press it down lightly,. Just enough to tell if they when through again, then set the traps (2) in both directions, prongs entering tunnel first. Cover so no light gets in. I've used dirt or a piece of cardboard weighted down. It's works with a empty space between the set traps. Just make sure there isn't light getting into the tunnel
1/5 PowellOH, 11/19/2018
Reviewer:
I've tried to use these traps every which way I can and have come up with nothing. I wouldn't recommend buying these traps at all. They simply trip them and/or go around them. I've followed the directions for over a month and no luck at all.
5/5 Best mole and shrew trap ever!, 10/02/2018
Reviewer: Jason
I have trapped 35 shrews, 4 moles, and 5 chipmunk with these traps in just over 4 months! They are simple to use and extremely effective! After spending over $300 on an exterminator last year I am happy to have finally found a trap that actually works for the regular home owner. Follow the directions and always wear gloves and store the traps outside to keep a human scent off. You will not be disappointed! Wild Life Control Supply stands behind their products too! Great traps and great company! Thanks.
5/5 Caught him the next DAY, 09/19/2018
Reviewer: Steve in PA
I used this trap made in Germany 30 years ago and looked far to find it again. The rest of these contraptions don't work near as this one. It's so simple and so easy. Just make sure you don't bury it and forget where you put it. I caught my mole in 24 hours and my lawn can be now repaired.
4/5 NoMol, 09/17/2018
Reviewer: C Heine
I have used many different traps and baits for getting rid of moles in my lawn. I have had the best success with NoMol traps. I am not successful every time, but the majority of the time I am. The claw traps have worked but not as good. It takes more skill to set the claw traps correctly.
5/5 Just what I needed!!, 09/11/2018
Reviewer: Andy
3 moles trapped on the first try!! I definitely recommend the Nomoles traps!!!!
5/5 Finally a mole trap that works!, 09/01/2018
Reviewer: Jim W
These traps work very well. Simple and effective design!
1/5 Not Working for Us, 08/29/2018
Reviewer: LORI LACOSSE
Company: Private party/homeowner
We ordered 12 traps and followed the directions carefully. We were infested with moles this year. We didn't catch a single critter. I would like someone from your technical/customer service to contact us to discuss potential alternative solutions. As it stands now, we received no value for the money paid.
5/5 Effective!, 08/20/2018
Reviewer: Harold Dickerson
After seeing my yard destroyed for over two years and not knowing what to do about it, I stumbled on the nomole trap. I ordered a 4 pack and put them to work. It didn't take long and I caught two. I ordered a second set of four so I could catch twice as many twice as fast. It is good to know that you can take your yard back these traps.
5/5 Excellent Product, 07/20/2018
Reviewer: Lee
My only frustration was having to dig them up every other day to check them. I now poke an air hole in the tunnels about a foot prior to the trap; if the hole is plugged I pull up the trap. Otherwise I reset them once a week. The setting tool is a great help for us old guys who don't have the strength we once had. Best and most consistent trap on the market.
5/5 Excellent Product, 06/16/2018
Reviewer: Eric
Company: Rising Sun Lawn and Landscape
Order a set of four to try out and was so happy with the results and quality that we decided to buy more.
5/5 It Works!, 05/16/2018
Reviewer: Robert
I have tried other traps with limited success, this really works well, I even caught a vole in the mole tunnel.
5/5 Effective Trap, 04/15/2018
Reviewer: Todd Gove
Trapped my first mole within an hour. Very satisfied.
5/5 Why Pay More For Less?, 04/19/2016
Reviewer: Todd Kellam
I made the mistake of buying expensive mole traps and never caught one mole with them. I took the advise of a friend and ordered NoMol traps. Caught 7 moles of different species the first week! I've since looked at other traps but have yet to find anything as simple and cost effective as NoMol. I recommend them to everyone. My tip is to secure your trigger chains as you will lose one once in a while if you don't pay attention.
5/5 Easy to set ,compared to all other mole traps., 03/09/2016
Reviewer: Thomas with Wild Animal Control and Home Repairs
Works..Works and works , other traps are bulky dangerous and flat out worthless! Some are so difficult that if you don't do this or that ,your chances drop to 10 percent. With these traps chances are 90 percent with small amount of effort and you're not killing your clients dog. The 10 percent miss is from Shrews, in Ohio they are bad. Always check after rains and more traps the better.
5/5 Extremely effective!, 07/19/2015
Reviewer: Scott Ursiny
No-Mol traps are my go-to trap for ground moles. They are easy to set, easy to master, and deadly effective. We use them on our mole jobs for customers because they get results and catch any thing coming through the tunnel including the smaller star-nosed mole, shrews, voles, snakes and even cray fish. On one job, we even caught three moles weighing more than a pound each.
5/5 Mole Traps, 04/18/2013
Reviewer: David Kugler
The great thing about these traps is the little space that they take up in a truck. They work very well on Star Nose Moles or Eastern.
5/5 Works As Advertised/No Experience Necessary, 10/26/2012
Reviewer: David Petkis
With very little practice setting the trigger on the NoMol, I was able to trap 3 moles in a little over a week. It's just an easy-to-use and effective trap. After your first use, a little rust will start to form on the trap, but the rust actually makes the trap easier to set. I would recommend it to anyone with mole problems. I'm mole free and life is good!!
5/5 Effective Mole Removing Tool, 08/21/2012
Reviewer: Steve Lathrop
I've used "No Mol" traps a few times now. They work well on multiple species of ground dwelling rodents. Very simple to set and install, yet, you can be creative with them in different sets depending on the animal and/or the hole you find. Set, Install, Stake down, Cover and Flag it. It is out of sight. You are done.
Videos
Specs
Brand:
Wildlife Control Supplies
Dimensions:
5 Dozen NoMol Traps

Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, & PayPal