The classic all-wood Pine Wood Carpenter Bee Box Trap helps control carpenter bees while keeping them out of sight. A little discretion can go a long way. That’s why it was designed to conceal the less appealing aspects of bee prevention
. The original trap stores captured bees inside the pine wood body. Inspired by the same patented behavioral design as the Best Carpenter Bee Trap
, the carpenter bee box is the next generation of discreet home bee defense. Minimal assembly required makes installation a breeze – just screw the S hook into place, attach the chain, and hang it up high. The trap will do the rest! The carpenter bee pine wood box trap is about as low maintenance as it comes, but there are a few things we think you should know. Field testing has proven these traps are more effective when hung up high in areas with plenty of sunlight. That’s why eaves and roof overhangs are ideal locations for placing all Best Bee Brothers carpenter bee traps. If your infestation requires more than one trap, be sure to give them some breathing room. It's recommended to allow about 15 ft. between traps for best results. Finally, to ensure the best trap experience we can offer, we recommend inspecting your home in early spring for last season’s carpenter bee nests. Carpenter bees prefer not to “drill” for a new home if they don’t have to, so plugging any existing carpenter bee holes will help direct the bees to your trap and is one of the best ways you can support your trap system.
- Covers a 15 ft. radius for optimal outdoor protection
- Patented, species-specific, bio-behavioral design mimics the real nest of a carpenter bee
- Proprietary funnel system reduces clogging and prevents carpenter bee escape
- Funnel and bee collection chamber discreetly located inside the trap – out of sight, out of mind!
- Aerated cap permits sound and scent to pass through, attracting more carpenter bees
- Pesticide free
- Low maintenance – no bottles or jars to replace!
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Trap Dimensions: 7” W x 4.75” H x 6.25” D
- Minimal assembly required
- Includes chain and S hook for easy hanging
- Each carpenter bee box trap includes a hanging chain and an accompanying S hook