The Ovi-Catch™ AGO Mosquito Trap is based on technology that was developed and tested in the performance of research conducted at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention laboratory in Puerto Rico. Surveillance tool designed to catch female mosquitoes during the breeding cycle. Studies show that the use of AGO style traps are effective in controlling mosquitoes, such as Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus, which are known carriers of chikungunya, dengue and Zika viruses.
- NON-TOXIC - Environmentally Safe | Contains No Pesticides
- ECONOMICAL - Reduced Labor and Equipment Costs | No Batteries or Electricity Required
- EFFECTIVE - Key component for Integrated Mosquito Management, Traps and kills adult mosquitoes (especially Aedes aegypti), Prevents hatching of about 130 eggs per female.
- DURABLE - Rugged, durable molded design.
- EASY TO USE - Easy to assemble, service and maintain.
- Includes two traps and two gluebaords