The Aprilaire Model E100 Dehumidifier (formerly Model 1850) is designed to dehumidify the air coming into the unit by passing the incoming air over an evaporator coil to drop the air temperature below the dew point of the air. Moisture is removed from the air and drained out of the unit to a common floor or waste drain. The air is then reheated in the condenser coil and exits the unit. Dehumidification occurs until the set point is reached, then shuts off until periodic sampling determines a need for operation.
The Aprilaire Model E100 Dehumidifier is installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The E100 is perfect for a wide range of applications including whole-home dehumidification and control of moisture in basements and crawl spaces. The E100 can also be programmed to circulate air, which evens out relative humididty levels and temperature in the treated space, eliminating variations in the environment.
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
Model E100 Features:
- Removes up to 100 Pints (12 1/2 gallons) of moisture per day!
- Light Weight - At 64 pounds, the unit is easy to maneuver and position during installation and setup.
- Top and side mounting options
- Perfect for tight spaces - Our compact design (14" x 15" x 26") allows you to install humidification solutions in cramped spaces.
- Digital RH control - Do away with the wide variances typically seen with a mechanical dial and know that the space is being maintained at the desired humidity level.
- Powerful 280 CFM Blower - Maximum airflow allows for faster and more consistent environmental control in the space.
- Energy star - Recognized as the Most Efficient of Energy Star 2021.
- New setting to either activate or deactivate the unit while the air conditioner is running.
- Wi-Fi external control - The E100 is compatible with our Wi-Fi dehumidifier control.
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control.
- Inlet and Outlet ducted with 10" flex duct or hard pipe (Front & Back Collars Included) or can be used freestanding
- MADE IN THE USA - Engineered and manufactured in Madison, WI, USA
14.5" x 12.5" x 27.5" (95 Pints/Day)