The FLIR-ONE Pro
gives you the power to find invisible problems faster than ever. With robust features such as multiple temperature meters and level/span controls, FLIR ONE Pro cameras work as hard as you do. The revolutionary
VividIR™ image processing helps you see more details, FLIR MSX® adds sharpness and perspective, and the FLIR OneFit adjustable connector extends up to 4 mm to fit many popular protective cases. Whether you're inspecting electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage, the FLIR ONE Pro is a tool no serious
professional should be without.
A few application fields for the ONE Pro family are electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Utility, Building/Restoration, Automotive and more! The ease and convenience of being able to turn your phone into a thermal imaging camera and save the photos on Flir's app make these a great alternative for a range of fields.
- The highest thermal image resolution at 19,200 pixels
- Maximum temperature measurements that are up to 400°C (752°F)
- The thermal sensitivity needed to detect temperature differences down to 70 mK
- VividIRTM thermal resolution enhancement for improved sensitivity and image quality
- FLIR MSX® technology, which combines thermal and visual data for finer details and added perspective
- The FLIR OneFitTM connector extends up to 4 mm to attach the FLIR ONE to your smartphone through many popular phone cases
.08 lbs.(36.5 g) Including Battery
2.7" x 1.3" x 0.6" (68 mm x 34 mm x 14 mm)