RodeXit Rodent Proofing Strip
is a high quality weatherstrip, which can effectively repel even sustained attacks from mice and rats. It is made of a very durable polymer material - Santoprene - and has an embedded rodent proof barrier consisting of 10 solid stainless-steel wires with a diameter of 0,04 inch (1 mm). It is 2.4 inches (62 mm) wide and 0.13 inch (3.2 mm) thick.
RodeXit Rodent Proofing Strip has a barrier of solid and impenetrable stainless-steel wires, that can withstand even sustained rat attacks, and has successfully passed scientific tests conducted by an independent and accredited test institution. Mounting is quick and easy, saving labor costs, and it is extremely durable, lasting up to 10 years.
Its many uses include weather and pest proofing doors, as well as, other building parts, walls and fences.
- Easily sized using common tin snips
- So elastic that moderate local depressions in the threshold of a door can be compensated for by gently pressing down on the relevant part of the proofing strip
- Can be reused once by simply inverting and remounting it
- Does not accumulate dirt and thus will not lose its elasticity and sealing properties due to dirt accumulation
- Very easy to clean.
- Blocks cold and hot wind and can limit water ingress
The RodeXit strip comes in 2 versions: RodeXit STRAIGHT and RodeXit WAVE.
RodeXit STRAIGHT Proofing Strip is for proofing the vertical astragal gap of double doors and gaps in or between stationary building parts, fences, and/or walls.
RodeXit WAVE Door Sweep is for proofing up to 1.4 inches (35 mm) high threshold gaps of horizontally operating manual doors i.e.manual swing doors with normal hinges, manual swing doors with double acting hinges, manual sliding doors and manual folding doors. PLEASE NOTE: The STRAIGHT Proofing Strip is not a fit for these types of doors.
( 0 )
This product has not yet been rated
There are currently no reviews for this product.
.55 lbs. (.249 Kg) per yard