The RodeXit All-In-One Seal is made of heavy-duty SantopreneTM with an embedded gnaw proof barrier of 10 solid stainless-steel wires.
The basic proofing technology has successfully been tested by the accredited and independent test institution Danish Technological Institute in a weeklong "rat attack test".
The All-In-One seal can be used for pest and weather proofing all sorts of gaps including:
- threshold gaps of garage doors
- threshold gaps of hinged swing doors (door sweeps)
- threshold gaps of sliding doors
- pipe holes in walls
- other stationary gaps
- astragal gaps of hinged double doors
It can be installed by using A) broad-headed screws and washers or B) a good-looking mounting strip of your choice.
- Great protection against pests including rats and mice.
- More than 10 years durability under favorable circumstances.
- Extremely easy and fast installation - a hinged swing door can be proofed in less than 2½ minutes, and a garage door can be proofed by a single person in less than 10 minutes.
- Easy trimming with common tin snips.
- Screw hole markings facilitate fast and perfect looking installation.
- Installation is possible on either side of a door.
- If an extra high degree of protection is called for, 2 layers can be installed:
- as a double layer on one side or
- as a single layer on both sides.
- A layer on both sides of a door will significantly improve the insulation proper-ties and therefore substantially reduce the heating and/or air-conditioning costs.
- The All-In-One seal can be used for rodent proofing all sorts of gaps. That saves you from ordering and storing a wide array of different proofing products.
- The 27 yd / 25 m long rolls in small handy boxes provides for easy storing, handling, and transportation.
- With a roll of RodeXit seal in the back of the truck, you can quickly and effectively handle most rodent proofing jobs on the spot.
- Minimal trimming waste when cutting proofing strips from a roll.
- High cost-effectiveness due to:
- Moderate price per yard/meter.
- Easy, fast, and laborsaving installation.
- Long durability.
- Minimal trimming waste.
- Optional use of wood strips or metal strips can be used to install a more aesthetically pleasing RodeXit All-In-One Seal.
- Usability in temperatures ranging from -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 60 degrees Celsius).
to download a guide on the proofing of stationary gaps.
to download a guide on the proofing of the astragal gap of double swing doors.
Click HERE to download a guide on the use of double sided tape for installation of the All-In-One seal.
.55 lbs. (.249 Kg) per yard