make it easy for pest and wildlife control technicians to monitor deployed traps with real-time notifications. Here’s how it works: The Hub is deployed in a central location at the property to be monitored. Requiring no external power or Wi-Fi connection, the Hub is easy to position where it provides the most coverage. Each sensor is paired to the Hub
through the Skyhawk CE app and then attached to an individual trap. Each sensor’s location and description are recorded in the app, making it easy to find which traps have been triggered and where they are. When a sensor detects activity, it communicates locally with the Hub
. The Hub
then dispatches a notification over its dedicated cellular connection to your registered mobile devices. The result is a powerful and easy-to-use platform that makes monitoring your traps as easy as checking your phone.
- Unlimited number of Sensors can attach to 1 Hub
- Sensor communicates with an RF signal
- Increase the efficiency and capacity of your workforce
- Flexible solutions for commercial and residential applications
- Hub & Sensors work with traps you already own
- Reduce or eliminate the use of rodenticide
- No external power sources are needed
- LTE Cellular Connected
- Unlike other devices currently available that use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Skyhawk products are connected using revolutionary new cellular technology that allows you to monitor your trap virtually anywhere*.
- Multi-Year Battery
- Powered by standard AAA batteries, never worry about recharging or constant replacing again. Skyhawk products can function for 2+ years**, ensuring your traps are always being monitored.
- Real-Time Notifications
- Get alerts and notifications in real-time by text, email, or the Skyhawk CE™ App when your Trapmate sensor is activated by vibration, or the trap door/kill bar is triggered (using the reed magnet sensor).
- Out of the Box Setup
- Setup effortlessly within minutes – Download the Skyhawk App, register your device, attach to your traps (see manual for options) and start monitoring. No pairing required.