The Kiwi Sleeve
is a premier protection, mounting, and notification enhancement accessory for the Kiwi Remote Monitoring Sensor
. Designed in collaboration with trapping experts, the Sleeve serves several key functions:
- Increases the ruggedness of the Kiwi and protects it from damage
- Dampens vibrations from rainfall and falling debris
- Includes a built-in holder for the reed switch activation magnet
- Simplifies the mounting process with a no-slip design and magnet installation guides
With the purchase of every Kiwi Sleeve, you are eligible to upgrade to the free* Revision 2 firmware for the Skyhawk Kiwi. Revision 2 is a major firmware upgrade featuring dual-trigger notifications, allowing the Kiwi to distinguish between two separate sensor trigger notifications: trap vibrations and door-close events.
The dual-trigger notifications reliably enable trapping technicians to know that a trap door has closed, and continuous vibration trigger notifications serve to further confirm a successful live animal capture.
*To request the Revision 2 firmware update after purchasing a Kiwi Sleeve, please contact Skyhawk Support at [email protected]
The Kiwi Sleeve kit includes:
- 1x Kiwi Sleeve
- 3 feet of wire with pre-threaded reed magnet
- 2x mounting magnets
- 1x attachment clip