Over time a number of factors including shrinkage while curing, foundation settling, and seasonal temperature cycles can cause the gaps at joints in concrete to expand. These bigger gaps are often exploited by rodents and other pests for burrowing into and throughout a building.
Be proactive and seal any open joints with the Xcluder Joint Sealing Kit. An easy and effective way to seal joints that may be susceptible to rodent and pest intrusion.
Key Features: Kit includes:
- (3) 1” x 48” rolls, Xcluder Fill Fabric
- (1) Tube BASF MasterSeal NP 1 (gray) - a one-component, high performance, non-priming, gun-grade, elastomeric polyurethane sealant
Each kit is designed to seal a 12’ long x 1/2” wide gap
Easy to install.
- Use to seal construction, expansion and isolation joints
- Wider gaps may require additional Xcluder Fill Fabric and sealant
- Simply press the patented Xcluder Fill Fabric into the gap with a putty knife or screwdriver and seal with the included sealant.
( 0 )
This product has not yet been rated
There are currently no reviews for this product.