The Smart Trapping Kit starts with the incredible A24 Rat & Mouse Trap
. The A24 is a unique Rat & Mouse Trap that automatically resets, uses a toxin-free Chocolate Bio-Attractant paste
and is a certified humane trapping unit. The A24 isn't powered by electricity nor does it have to be reset after every strike. The A24 trap is powered by a CO2 gas canister
that provides 24 strikes per cartridge. Once your trap is armed it will automatically reset after each strike, meaning no more need to check your traps every day! Like all great traps, it all starts with the paste
. The A24 is no different — that's why we've included the Automatic Paste Pump to ensure your trap stays appealing to mice and rats for up to 6 months. The pump works by slowly releasing our Chocolate Bio-Attractant paste
, making sure your trapping area is always fresh and attractive to your rodent
pests. The paste is toxin-free meaning you don't have to worry about secondary poisoning and long-lasting giving you constant control for months at a time. The Smart Trap Kit also includes 6 Paste Tasters. These helpful cards can help pinpoint rodent activity and help pre-feed your trapping area by getting your rats and mice accustomed to our paste. The A24 Smart Trap Kit with Smart Shroud Cap has everything you need to confidently and efficiently control rats or mice, plus the Smart Shroud Cap, an accessory which shares trap data (kill numbers, date, time and environmental conditions) with your smartphone.
- Multi-kill system provides constant protection
- Effective and certified humane
- Toxin free and safe for pets
- Digitally connected
What's in the Box
The Smart Trap Kit is trapping made digital. the Smart Shroud Cap upgrades the A24 Rat & Mouse Trap
so you know what your trap has been up to. It works 24/7 counting each pest your trap has killed - recording the day, time and air temperature. When you check your trap, the Smart Shroud Cap sends this data to the App via Bluetooth™. With the Smart Trap Kit, even if you haven't seen any pests under your trap, you’ll know how many you’re catching. With the Smart Trap App you’ll have all you need right at your fingertips. The App will guide you through installation, ongoing maintenance and help answer any questions. The App notifies you when you need to replace your lure and gas, keeping your trap fresh and ready for action, and helping provide constant control against pests. Sharing data with the App is simple and means others can help maintain your trap and monitor your success too. Perfect if you’re working with your community to solve a pest problem together. Trapping Support Trapping isn't an exact science and can sometimes require a pragmatic approach. Our trapping experts are on hand to help you troubleshoot and trapping location and help you find the right combination of location, pre-feeding, and baiting to help you achieve success.
Tips for using the Goodnature A24 Trap
- In order to determine the best location to install the A24, it is strongly recommended that the provided Detector Cards be set out in suspect areas prior to installation. Detector Cards that have been gnawed on verify target species are present.
- Rodents (and especially rats) are extremely suspicious of anything new in their environment. It may take upwards of two weeks for them to investigate the A24.
- If possible, remove all other competing food sources. Rats and mice will not investigate the A24 lure if other more familiar food sources are available.
- The optimal height for installation of the A24 is four inches above the surface. To provide easier access to the lure for larger rodents, install the trap at a 45 degree angle as well.
- Pre-baiting the trapping site by creating a trail up to the trap with the provided lure can greatly increase chances of success.
- If the target species are verified to be in the area and there is no success, try baiting the trap with either available food sources or other lures using the DIY lure basket included with the kit.
- If there is still no success after three weeks of trials, relocating the trap is recommended. Use any unused Detector Cards to help with placement and be aware that a further two weeks might be required for rodents to adjust to the change.
Click here for A24 Return Policy | Free Shipping within the lower 48 U.S. States!
NOTE: Cannot currently be shipped to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii because CO2 cartridges are included. Product is only under warranty for defects and malfunctions. Neither WCS nor the manufacturer can guarantee success due to the unpredictability and cautious nature of rodents. Using NON-GoodNature brand CO2 cartridges will void the 2 year warranty.