The EZ Snap Seeker®
is an integrated snap trap solution. Scientifically designed arched and cored-out entry point allows for large rodents and faster entry. The innovative design and indicator alert system allow efficient setting, trapping, and cleaning. Easily secure station along rodent runways with zip ties. Innovative locking system will prevent trap from moving due to activation or rodent force. Visual indicator alert system clearly shows when trap is set and triggered.
- Scientifically designed cored-out, arched entry point allows for large rodents and faster entry while also creating the illusion of a pipe hole.
- Baffling system allows the rodent to see through the station, providing a sense of safety.
- Commitment walls force rodent to lift its head and interact with trigger zone.
- Integrated snap traps allow the full force of the spring to be used during the kill
- Equipped with two, dual-colored EZ Set indicator ties to allow user to safely set the traps externally and clearly show when traps have been tripped. Indicator tie is yellow when set and black when tripped.
- Removable, American-made snap trap is securely mounted inside station with proprietary locking mechanism, reducing accidental trips and allowing for easy cleaning or replacement.Tiered wall design and V-shaped ribs for improved structural durability.
- Flexible attachment solutions allow precise placement along rodent runways. Utilize zip tie slot system on bottom of station for horizontal or vertical attachments, including pipes and trees or install on fence lines with U-bolts.
- Can be secured to the ground or structures using the VM Surface Anchor (SA1) or VM Ground Anchor (GA1)
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point, allowing easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions.
- Push lock design for easy opening with the provided, VM Products universal key.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.